To Make an Informal Report and Request Support or Resources
The following College Officials/Offices may provide confidentiality upon receiving a report of sexual harassment and provide supportive measures to the student or employee:
Director of Campus Advocacy, Response, and Education (CARE)
105 Thompson Hall
(843) 953-7277 (office)
(843) 425-1315 (cell)
The Citadel Counseling Center
203 Richardson Ave
- South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED), (803) 737-9000 (24/7); or the Ninth Circuit Solicitor.
- People Against Rape, a local, non-profit community agency specializing in assisting victims of sexual assault, (843) 745-0144 (24/7).
- Medical University of South Carolina Emergency Room (MUSC), (843) 792-9127. MUSC provides triage, medical treatment, and, within 120 hours of the assault, a free Sexual Assault Forensic Exam (SAFE). Recipients of the exam do not have to file criminal charges.
- My Sister’s House domestic abuse emergency shelter: Crisis Line: 843-744-3242 Admin Office: 843-747-4069
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network - RAINN: https://www.rainn.org/get-help