Advisor and Faculty Resources
Faculty support for study abroad plays a significant role in our students having an impactful and successful international experience. As students share their interest in studying abroad with you, please direct them to the Center for International and Special Programs (CISP), so we can appropriately guide them in identifying and applying to the program best suited for their academic goals and financial considerations.
* If one of your students has approached you about helping them with their study abroad coursework, please complete the Advisor Approval Form below. After the form has been completed, the CISP will assist students with the rest of the process. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advisor Approval Form (Study Abroad)
- Transient Student Permission Form
- Citadel Title IX Information
- Study Abroad Reporting Protocol
Short-Term Faculty-Led Program Resources
The resources on this page are designed to assist you to develop programs and curriculum that respond to international perspectives and to ensure the integrity and viability of our study abroad program offerings. The Center for International and Special Programs is available to guide you as you explore the possibility of creating your own short-term faculty led program.
Program Development Resources:
- Faculty-Led Program Proposal Form
- Faculty-Led Program Budget Form
- Risk Management Planning Form
- Tips for Effectively Marketing Programs
- Study Abroad Program Development Timeline
- Study Abroad Program Proposal FAQ’s
- Risk Management Seminar PowerPoint
Resources for Program Directors:
- Faculty Director Handbook for Study Abroad
- Incident Report Form
- Passport Application Information
- Protocol for Responding to Sexual Assault of Harrassment Reports
- Cultural Insurance Services International - Claim Information