Below are some of the more popular mocktail recipes. Visit this site frequently for updated seasonal mocktails such as Grinch Punch, Christmas Cooler, Summer Slush, Valentine Velvet, Mardi Gras Punch, Easter Ice Tea, Halloween Fipse, November Cider and New Year Houdini!
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Combine all ingredients, stirring well. Serve over ice. Yields 1-quart.
- juice of one lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon simple syrup
- 1 bottle ginger beer
- In a tall glass, mix the lemon juice and simple syrup. Add ice. Top off with ginger beer, g
- arnish with fresh lemon slices, and serve. Yields one serving.
- 2 shots cranberry juice
- 2 shots pineapple juice
- lemon slices
- Pour over crushed ice in a tall glass; garnish with lemon slices. Yields one serving.
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen concentrate pin-orange-banana juice (or similar)
- 2 cans (6 oz.) of condensed milk (you can use the frozen concentrate can)
- ¼ cup flaked coconut
- 12 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend 30 seconds at high speed or until smooth. Serve immediately. If desired, serve with pineapple chunks and sprig of mint. Yields four to six servings.
- 1 quart (4 cups) cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Combine juice and sugar; chill for 60 minutes. Just before serving, add ginger ale. Serve over ice. Yields 16 servings.
The Citadel Party Punch
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate + 1 can (6 oz.) seltzer
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen lemon juice concentrate + 1 can (6 oz.) seltzer
- 3 quarts lemon/lime soda
- 1 pkg. frozen strawberries
- Combine all ingredients adding strawberries last. Yields 15 to 20 servings.
- ¼ cup icy cold milk
- ¼ cup crushed pineapple in own juice
- 1 pkg. sweetener or sugar (or 1 tsp)
- 1 tsp coconut
- 4 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until thick. Yields one serving.
- 2 cups lemon/lime soda
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- juice of ½ lime
- crushed Ice
- Pour soda into ice cube tray or shallow pan – freeze thoroughly. Place frozen soda in blender, add lime juice and sugar, blend until mixed. To serve, rub lime around rim of glasses and dip in salt. Pour mixture over crushed ice in salted glasses. Garnish with lime. Yields two servings.
Safer Sex on the Beach
- 4 qts. of pineapple juice
- 2 cans (14 oz.) of peaches
- 1 litter of club soda
- Mix pineapple juice, peaches, club soda, and ice in blender. Pour mixture in tall glass and top off with one scoop of vanilla ice cream (optional). Yields 12 servings.
- 2 cans (12 oz.) of grape soda
- 2 cans (12 oz.) of black cherry soda
- 2 cans (12 oz.) of club soda
- 2/3 cup wine vinegar
- Combine all ingredients for a delicious mock wine. Yields eight servings.